Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Drive the development of our short-, and mid-term Social Media strategy in line with our overall brand marketing strategy
- Support our Head of Marketing in developing a channel focused holistic brand marketing strategy
- Support our organic growth goals by implementing measurable and meaningful digital activations
- Establish Flash as a leading digital brand on social media by implementing engaging, educating, interactive and informative content on social
- Manage brand awareness channels on a day-to-day and operational basis
- Apply strong seeding tactics and paid promotions to increase Flash reach and grow brand KPIs
- Work closely together with our media buyers and external agencies to maximise brand awareness in Germany
- Transform brand marketing KPIs into relevant Social Media KPIs
- Be the expert in social media brand building by transforming concepts into content that drives awareness and brand loyalty
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to develop mid- & long-term social media channel strategies
- Ability to develop, manage and execute media plans for organic and paid awareness channels (e.g. YouTube Brand lift campaigns)
- Good understanding of content needs and fit for different social media channels
- Proven experience in scaling a brand in new markets with limited resources in a very short time
- Great visual understanding
- Excellent copywriting skills
- You have excellent German and English skills; good command of French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or Dutch is a strong plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.