Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
flash is looking for a marketing leader to run all customer development and local marketing efforts in Germany. In this role you will be responsible for growing Flash’s brand awareness. Responsibilities will include development/execution/assessment of: partnerships, marketing campaigns, external community outreach, internal community engagement, and events. Primary KPIs are rider acquisition and retention, brand awareness and preference, and overall business growth as measured by revenue. This role reports to the General Manager, with a functional link with the Global Director of Marketing
- Foster partnerships with like-minded companies, associations, etc.
- Plan and execute events that increase ridership and awareness
- Lead & manage a small team
- Amplify impact and brand stories through local channels to make flash a lifestyle brand
- Manage a quarterly budget and ensure ROI
- Optimize brand perception through quality execution
- Create culturally-sound campaigns that speak to German customers
- Develop a social media strategy and manage the social media channels (Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) to increase followers, engagement, and new riders
- 3+ years experience in marketing, event marketing, business development
- Resourcefulness: you can make it happen with minimal direction
- Intuition, Strategy, Creativity, Execution, Analytics: the whole package!
- You are a passionate, positive team player with great communication skills
- Nice-to-haves: management experience; background in mobility; local knowledge and network
- Fluent in German and English both in written and spoken.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.