Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Research opportunities for new events (community events, trade shows, sports events, speaking engagements, etc)
- Produce detailed proposals for events according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with ideas to enhance the events‘ successes
- Prepare budget and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with event organizers, venues, vendors, suppliers, partners, etc
- Coordinate all logistics, operations and administrative functions to ensure projects are delivered efficiently
- Responsible for staffing, briefing/training and supervising all staff
- Ensure event is delivered excellently from set up to dismantling and step up to resolve any issue that might come up
- Create content for social media on-site in partnership with our content team
- Organise production of POS material and manage inventory
- Ensure excellent customer service and maintain members’ relationships
- Analyze event’s performance and prepare reports
- You have 2-5 years experience in event management, preferably in a startup or in the mobility industry
- You have analytics and negotiation skills
- You are creative and have an eye for details
- You have excellent interpersonal skills: you are communicative, outgoing and are good at remembering people
- You have excellent organisational skills and know how to manage budget and hit deadlines
- You are a self-starting and hands-on person who quickly sees what needs to be done and are able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- You are solution oriented and willing to go the extra mile to make your projects a success
- You are a team player with leadership skills but can also work autonomously
- You are able to work flexible hours and to travel
- German is your native language and you are fluent in English.
- You are eager to work in a young and dynamic start-up, learn a lot and take on new responsibilities
- You share our vision, our goals, and are interested in new technology and mobility trends
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.