Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Designing, implementing and maintaining technical cybersecurity programs, i.e. Next-Gen Firewalls, Web Content Filtering, NAC, CASB, and DLP
- Participating in the development and execution of GoFlash Information Security Strategy, focusing on identifying protection goals, objectives, and metrics appropriate to GoFlash corporate culture and threat landscape
- Spearheading our Proof of Concept projects to evaluate and select new Cybersecurity solutions
- Conducting root cause analysis to identify gaps and recommendations in current programs and processes to remediate risks
- Providing documentation of standard operating procedures for GoFlash Cybersecurity solutions
- 3+ years of professional experience, preferably in a startup setting
- 1+ year of experience in Information Security
- Solid understanding of common network and routing protocols and how they interact to provide network communications
- Security Engineering and/or SysAdmin experience managing, analyzing, and securing systems
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to develop creative solutions.
- Awareness of best practices, information security risk management, and industry trends
- Solid team player, collaborating well with others to solve problems in a team-focused dynamic
- Passion for continued professional development and ongoing learning
- Excellent written and communications skills, as well as strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Forescout, Crowdstrike, Kibana, CASB or DLP
- Professional information security related certifications, i.e. Security+, GIAC GSEC, CCNA
- Experience in an infrastructure-focused security role
- Ability to thrive in an informal, scaling, startup environment
- Experience working in the mobility sector
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world