Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
You are a hungry entrepreneur, prudent manager and an inspiring leader with a business mindset and a clear vision. You will work directly with the global CEO and are in charge of all strategic and business aspects that will lead it to your countries' success.
- Build, lead and motivate autonomous country team
- Develop highly localized business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Develop and manage all operations and business activities to ensure results and consistency with the overall strategy and mission
- Full P&L responsibility for your country
- Create a successful country launch
- Establish and retain strategic relationships
- Develop best practices and solutions for improvements for the other countries
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Quickly respond to challenging situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure the companies growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Create a resilient culture
- A passion for technological disruption and mobility
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding leadership skills
- Proven experience as Founder, CEO or General Manager of a well funded successful venture
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Previous P&L responsibility
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Mother tong in the local language and fluent in English
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
- A hell yes attitude towards tackling challenges
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.