Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Design, build and enhance our micro-mobility platform using Java, Spring and Microservice architecture
- Design SQL or NoSQL databases. write and maintain smart queries in it
- Take responsibility for existing and newly kicked-off projects and applications
- 3+ years of professional experience in java programming.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies, like AWS or Google Cloud
- Should be able to write high quality test
- Expert knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systems
- Solution oriented, should be able to work in an agile team.
- A hell yes attitude towards tackling challenges
Nice to have:
- Enthusiasm for e-scooters and making our cities more liveable
- Experience working in the mobility sector
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.