Flamingo Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager will manage marketing strategy for the Brand Marketing team, reporting to the Brand Marketing Lead and working closely with the brand marketing and communications team. You will own the marketing calendar across channels and build go-to-market strategies for products, launches, and key moments for the brand. You will champion creative concepting, thinking strategically about what we want to say and how we can create moments to help us communicate that, and work closely with the creative team. You’ll be a strong cross-functional partner to the team, shepherd initiatives from idea to execution with enthusiasm, and represent what’s best for Flamingo in conversations with competing needs.
What you will accomplish:
- Be a strong input in building the brand calendar and plan for Flamingo across channels, products, and key communication moments
- Build and champion go-to-market plans for product launches and key brand moments
- Write creative briefs to our internal creative team that communicate clear territories and concepts to help drive compelling creative across channels
- Root decisions in customer insights and continue to use insights and information to push the brand forward
- Be an advocate for Flamingo; make sure messaging and initiative are aligned with brand identity and push prioritization of goals
- Be an enthusiastic, empathetic cross-functional partner to the retail, growth and acquisition, R&D, distribution, and creative teams to shepherd initiatives from idea to execution
- Grow organic brand awareness
- Help manage partnership and agency relationships
- Passionate about building a new kind of body care brand
- An experienced marketer with a proven track record of building engaging, effective campaigns—5-8 years of experience, preferably in a high growth ecomm environment
- A natural communicator with strong writing skills; you’re able to sell people into a vision and bring them along on your thought process and strategy
- Creative and brimming with your own ideas, while also able to help others structure thinking to prioritize theirs
- Structured and organized in your thinking. You love setting up systems to improve the way the team works.
Flamingo designs body care products for daily routines and self-care rituals. With an award-winning razor, (also) award-winning shave gel, wax strips for face and body, and skin care products free from parabens, phthalates, and artificial dyes, Flamingo is a new kind of body care—one made for all routines and skin types, and fairly priced.
Our products and campaigns have been covered by Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, and InStyle, and we’ve won major accolades from Allure (Best in Beauty), Essence (Best in Black Beauty), and Fast Company (Most Innovative in Beauty). We set aside 1% of sales to support nonprofits working to improve the physical, emotional, and mental health of women globally.
Flamingo is available on shopflamingo.com, Goop, Target, Walgreens, CVS, and select grocery stores nationwide.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.