About the brand and team
With well-designed products and honest conversations at its core, Flamingo launched in 2018 with a suite of products for body hair. Since then, we have expanded our assortment to be the first brand that offers products for every routine: razors, wax strips for face and body, shave gel, body lotion, and Mons Mist. In February 2019, Flamingo launched at Target stores nationwide, immediately jumping to the top of the bestseller list for razors, wax strips, and shave gel. Our products and campaigns have been covered by outlets like Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, and InStyle, and we’ve won major beauty accolades like Allure’s Best in Beauty and Self’s Healthy Beauty awards.
We’re committed to building healthy, positive relationships with our bodies and de-stigmatizing the conversation around women's health. Since launch, we have set aside 1% of all sales to support partners whose missions we believe in deeply, including Exhale to Inhale and PERIOD.
About the role
As the Customer Experience Supervisor for the Flamingo brand, you’ll be on the ground floor of our brand helping to change the stigma around women’s grooming, ensuring that our customers have a smooth interaction and experience. You’ll partner with the CX Manager to create and execute on all aspects of CX strategy as we grow and scale our team with the rest of the business. Just as importantly, you’ll manage and develop a team of high-performing, whipper-smart associates, based in our headquarters.
What you’ll accomplish:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Represent the voice and needs of the Flamingo customer within our global HQ in NYC; be a part of fostering the Flamingo community and our connection with our consumers
- Manage 3-4 Customer Experience Associates to start, across part-time and full time positions, including payroll, PTO, UTO and EI tracking and approvals
- Coordinate with CX Manager to set and manage operational schedules of CXAs.
- Responsible for Customer Incident process for escalated and higher priority contacts
- Guide training and onboarding processes for new Customer Experience Associate hires
- Audit and perform quality coaching and feedback sessions at least once a month, incremental to in-the-moment coaching daily
- Generate operational and tool improvements through associate feedback and analysis with the goal of creating a more effortless employee and customer experience
- Act as a liaison among NYC-based functions outside of CX (Sales and Ops Planning, DTC, Distribution, R&D, etc.) to facilitate activities that result in a better experience for the Flamingo consumers
- Obsess over customer feedback and relentlessly strive for CX improvements
- You are passionate about being part of building a connection with female consumers and furthering the Flamingo mission of building for women's body care needs
- You’ve worked within start-up / high growth businesses in the past and are genuinely passionate about women’s beauty and grooming; you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re an organized “doer” with an exceptional ability to multitask - someone who will take initiative to make things happen
- You’re a great team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams within the organization, as well as outside vendors
- You demonstrate a serious commitment to your own self development by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- You’re warm and approachable, and have a knack for making people feel instantly comfortable, yet also know how to hold people accountable
- You’re all around awesome with a great sense of humor
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.