The Flamingo Senior Brand Manager will run day-to-day marketing operations for the Brand Marketing team, owning the calendar across channels, products, and key communication moments. You will report to, and partner with, Flamingo’s Brand Director to build strategy and business cases for initiatives, set goals and clear KPIs, and work with cross-functional teams to shepherd ideas from concept to execution. You will represent what’s best for the brand in conversations with competing needs, dive deep into insights, and come to the table with ideas for how we can continue to build something new (and better) for our category. You will improve process and collaborate across the broader team on major brand initiatives.
What you will accomplish:
- Own the brand calendar and plan for Flamingo across channels, products, and key communication moments
- Build business cases and go-to-market plans for upcoming launches and campaigns
- Write compelling creative briefs to internal creative team that help bring key brand moments and launches to life, seeing execution through across cross-functional channels
- Understand other team's needs and interdependencies, anticipate fire-drills before they happen, and partner well across teams with clear and proactive communication.
- Lead status meetings, budget reviews, scoping sessions, etc. provide regular status reports, timelines and delivery calendars
- Maintain a close pulse on the market and identify new opportunities that ladder up to Flamingo’s goals
- Passionate about building brands people love
- An experienced marketer with a proven track record of building effective, engaging marketing programs—5-8 years of experience, preferably in a fast-paced/high-growth environment
- Experience in eCommerce or with DTC brands, fluency in digital marketing channels and building community through digital channels
- A left and right brain marketer who balances quantitative-rigor and gut-led, creating thinking to drive powerful narratives
- A skilled writer and natural storyteller who communicates ideas clearly and gets excited to sell people into a vision
- A creative thinker with experience working with creative teams
- Highly organized with a passion for crafting and improving process—a love for Google Drive a major plus
- A no task too small “doer” with a drive to see gaps and opportunities and make change happen
- An open-minded team player who collaborates well cross functionally
With well-designed products and honest conversations at its core, Flamingo launched in 2018 with a suite of products for body hair. Since then, we have expanded our assortment to be the first brand that offers products for every routine: razors, wax strips for face and body, shave gel, body lotion, and Mons Mist. In February 2019, Flamingo launched at Target stores nationwide, immediately jumping to the top of the bestseller list for razors, wax strips, and shave gel. Our products and campaigns have been covered by outlets like Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, and InStyle, and we’ve won major beauty accolades like Allure’s Best in Beauty and Self’s Healthy Beauty awards.
We’re committed to building healthy, positive relationships with our bodies and de-stigmatizing the conversation around women's health. Since launch, we have set aside 1% of all sales to support partners whose missions we believe in deeply, including Exhale to Inhale and PERIOD.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.