This is an exciting opportunity in a leading venture creation firm. This is an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to provide high-level support to the VP of Talent Attraction at Flagship Pioneering. The ideal candidate will leverage a broad range of skills with a high degree of professionalism and discretion in handling a wide variety of comprehensive responsibilities. Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills to effectively manage administrative tasks. Requires the ability to proactively build organizational knowledge and relationships and think critically and creatively to support problem-solving and ensure strong communication flow and follow-through.
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of the VP of Talent Attraction’s calendar and operational day-to-day activities of an ever changing, venture creation firm.
- Responsible for proactively coordinating meetings, interviews, and managing internal and external communications.
- May coordinate support across the Talent Attraction team, including team meetings, events, external vendors, communications, etc.
- Coordinate travel plans including expense reporting and reimbursement.
- Proactively collaborate with other administrative staff members regarding coordination of calendars, requests, and events. Provide back-up coverage to other Executive Administrators as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 plus years of experience in providing support to high-level executives
- Significant responsibility working in a dynamic, demanding, and fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally organized with keen attention to detail with the ability to shift focus and priorities when necessary, under pressure and within deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; strong ability to inform and engage through written communications
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Professional, positive manner, with experience in a role requiring a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent problem-solving skills and resourcefulness; ability to follow-through and close loops
- Strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit to accommodate high level of responsibility and multiple priorities. Energetic, enthusiastic and interested in learning within a fast-paced, high-growth organization
- Proficient in MS Office 2010 (Word and PowerPoint) with Advanced Outlook organizational skills
RECRUITING & STAFFING AGENCIES: Flagship Pioneering and its affiliated Flagship Lab companies (collectively, “FSP”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to FSP or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Flagship Pioneering’s internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of FSP, and FSP will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.