About Ring Therapeutics:
Ring Therapeutics Inc. is a privately held, early-stage biotechnology company pioneering a completely novel form of gene therapy by exploiting a family of naturally occurring commensal viruses to create the first redosable and targetable DNA medicines. This approach enables a powerful new class of tropic, persistent, non-integrating vectors that overcome the immunogenicity, and limited tropism of existing gene therapy vectors. Ring Therapeutics is leveraging this versatile technology to develop a broad pipeline of novel, targeted medicines for disease with high unmet medical need.
Ring Therapeutics was founded by Flagship Pioneering, focused on launching breakthrough companies based on internally conceived innovations and insights. Flagship Pioneering has created over 40 groundbreaking companies over the past fifteen years, all of which are pioneering novel and proprietary biological, industrial, and engineering approaches to solve major needs in human health and sustainability. These companies include Seres Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MCRB), Moderna (MRNA), Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS), Rubius Therapeutics (RUBY), Axcella Health (AXLA), Evelo Biosciences (EVLO), and Indigo Agriculture.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced, growing biotech startup. This is an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide high-level support to the Leadership Team at Ring Therapeutics. The ideal candidate will leverage a broad range of skills with a high degree of professionalism and discretion in handling a wide variety of comprehensive responsibilities. Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills to effectively manage administrative tasks. Requires the ability to proactively build organizational knowledge and relationships and think critically and creatively to support problem-solving and ensure strong communication flow and follow-through. We are looking for a project driver who understands the value of a fast-paced environment’s productivity.
The Operations Associate’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Address member inquiries and concerns ensuring timely and quality issue resolution and service delivery and follow up with members to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist as required and cooperate with all personnel in the performance of day-to-day duties and responsibilities.
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding as needed.
- Assist with weekly waste collection and inspection as needed.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with members to better understand their needs and areas of improvement for our service.
- Coordinate with outside vendor’s personnel to assure, delivery of nitrogen, CO2 other gases liquid nitrogen tanks, office and lab supplies.
- Maintain and assist with daily electronic record of incoming packages which shall include date of arrival, recipient company, carrier, tracking number, and sending company.
- Manage lab coat services with outside vendor. Make sure that sufficient inventory is on site and distributed.
- Perform weekly waste collection inspections.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Provide general facility support by fulfilling routine light maintenance work orders, such as room set up, moving office equipment and furniture or repairs.
- Provide general overall facility management services, including continuous monitoring of office and labs.
- Respond to all types of on-demand inquiries and complaints, assess problems and take the necessary corrective action. Effectively communicate of orders and check the status of open work orders with the assigned party.
- Run laboratory equipment such as dishwasher and autoclave on daily basis.
- Schedule and document maintenance and repairs on building and lab equipment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- High level of commitment
- Attention to detail with the ability to shift focus and priorities when necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to inform and engage through written communications
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and interested in learning within a fast-paced, fast-growth organization
- Must be willing to come in off hours to deal with lab emergencies
Ring Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Ring Therapeutics, Inc. companies (collectively, “Ring”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to Ring or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Ring’s internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of Ring, and Ring will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.