What if…you could join an organization that creates, resources, and builds life sciences companies that invent breakthrough technologies in order to transform healthcare and sustainability?
Flagship’s venture creation engine, where companies such as Moderna Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRNA), Rubius Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RUBY), and Editas Medicines (NASDAQ: EDIT) were conceived and created. Since Flagship’s founding in 2000, the firm has originated and fostered the development of more than 100 scientific ventures, resulting in over $34 billion in aggregate value, 500+ issued patents, and more than 50 clinical trials for novel therapeutic agents.
Flagship Pioneering is seeking an experienced and talented finance professional to join a first-in-category organization. The Accounting Manager will be an instrumental player partnering with portfolio companies and will be responsible for providing business insights to our leaders to measure progress on company performance and assist with enhancing companywide financial reports, including enhanced analytics, cash flow management and consolidated reporting.
- Support month, quarter, and year end accounting close process
- Prepare monthly journal entries and reconciliations
- Process and review accounts payable as needed
- Provide yearend audit support
- Manage agreements
- Review all expense reports
- Research and resolve discrepancies and issues
- Provide operational support to company as needed
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong GL reconciliation and audit experience
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Biotech experience a plus
- Professional in all job aspects, including verbal and written communication
- Well Organized
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Flagship Pioneering and its affiliated Flagship Lab companies (collectively, “FSP”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to FSP or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Flagship Pioneering’s internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of FSP, and FSP will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.