About Tessera Therapeutics:
Tessera Therapeutics is an early-stage life sciences company pioneering Gene Writer™ platforms, a new biotechnology designed to offer scientists and clinicians the ability to write small and large therapeutic messages into the genome, thereby curing diseases at their source. Gene writing holds the potential to become a new category in genetic medicine, building upon recent breakthroughs in gene therapy and gene editing while eliminating important limitations in their reach, utilization, and efficacy. Tessera Therapeutics was founded by Flagship Pioneering, a life sciences innovation enterprise that conceives, resources, and develops first-in-category companies to transform human health and sustainability.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced, growing biotech startup. This is an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to provide high-level support to the Leadership Team at Tessera Therapeutics. The ideal candidate will leverage a broad range of skills with a high degree of professionalism and discretion in handling a wide variety of comprehensive responsibilities. Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills to effectively manage administrative tasks. Requires the ability to proactively build organizational knowledge and relationships and think critically and creatively to support problem-solving and ensure strong communication flow and follow-through. We are looking for a project driver who understands the value of a fast paced environments productivity.
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of the Leadership Team’s calendar for work related to the operational day-to-day activities of an ever changing, startup company.
- Responsible for proactively coordinating meetings and managing internal and external communications.
- Coordinate worldwide travel plans including expense reporting and reimbursement.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Responsible for all aspects for supporting projects for the LT.
- Proactively collaborate with other administrative staff members in coordination of calendars, requests, and events.
- Will require a wide range of personal and professional items.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 plus years of experience in providing support to high-level executives preferably at the “C” level suite
- High level of commitment, availability after hours and on weekends as needed
- Significant responsibility working in a dynamic, demanding, and fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally organized with keen attention to detail with the ability to shift focus and priorities when necessary, under pressure and within deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; strong ability to inform and engage through written communications
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Professional, positive manner, with experience in a role requiring a high degree of confidentiality
Excellent problem-solving skills and resourcefulness; ability to follow-through and close loops
- Strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit to accommodate high level of responsibility and multiple priorities. Energetic, enthusiastic, and interested in learning within a fast-paced, fast-growth organization
- Proficient in MS Office (Word and some PowerPoint) with Advanced Outlook organizational skills