Generate Biomedicines, Inc. is a Flagship backed, privately-held biotechnology company on a mission to reimagine the drug discovery process to one of deterministic, data-driven generation. We pursue this audacious vision because we believe in the unique and revolutionary power of generative biology to radically transform the lives of billions, with an outsized opportunity for patients in need. Generate will be successful by constantly turning innovative ideas into methods, technologies, and therapeutics that solve some of the most difficult challenges with developing medicines. We are seeking collaborative, relentless problem solvers that share our passion for impact to join us!
Generate was founded by Flagship Pioneering. Flagship Pioneering conceives, creates, resources, and develops first-in-category life sciences companies to transform human health and sustainability. Since its launch in 2000, the firm has applied a unique hypothesis-driven innovation process to originate and foster more than 100 scientific ventures, resulting in over $30 billion in aggregate value. The current Flagship ecosystem comprises 37 transformative companies, including: Moderna Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRNA), Rubius Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RUBY), Indigo Agriculture, and Sana Biotechnology.
Generate is seeking a highly collaborative and creative Strategic Marketing & Insights leader to join our team. Generate’s machine learning platform has demonstrated the opportunity to change the standard for speed and success rate for discovery of new biologics. You will drive the build-out of a strategic marketing and insights function that will reimagine the process by which we identify, evaluate, and pursue product opportunities given Generate’s platform. The successful candidate will be deeply collaborative, an outstanding communicator, and will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Build a novel Strategic Marketing and Insights function supporting a broad and growing pipeline flowing from our machine learning platform
- Identify, define, and evaluate market opportunities for Generate's clinical stage and best-in-class strategy
- Collaborate with finance to build financial models for product opportunities, both within our early pipeline and wave of next opportunities
- Develop a robust system for on-going evaluation of market opportunities based on real time data release from clinical trials and preclinical research
- Collaborate with research and clinical teams to drive development of target product profiles for a broad pipeline of biologics
Pivotal Experience & Expertise:
- Advanced degree in life sciences or MBA from top tier business school with experience in biotech
- Significant experience (5+ years) in strategic marketing or at top-tier management consulting firm
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to synthesize information rapidly and effectively
- Ability to parallel process multiple projects and work streams
- Entrepreneurial, thrives in fast-paced environments
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Unmatched sense of urgency
- Optimistic and innovative; solution-oriented; shows no signs of cynicism
- Values, communicates and interacts with others with high levels of transparency and respect