Generate Biomedicines, Inc. is a Flagship backed, privately-held biotechnology company on a mission to reimagine the drug discovery process to one of deterministic, data-driven generation. We pursue this audacious vision because we believe in the unique and revolutionary power of generative biology to radically transform the lives of billions, with an outsized opportunity for patients in need. Generate will be successful by constantly turning innovative ideas into methods, technologies, and therapeutics that solve some of the most difficult challenges with developing medicines. We are seeking collaborative, relentless problem solvers that share our passion for impact to join us!
Generate was founded by Flagship Pioneering. Flagship Pioneering conceives, creates, resources, and develops first-in-category life sciences companies to transform human health and sustainability. Since its launch in 2000, the firm has applied a unique hypothesis-driven innovation process to originate and foster more than 100 scientific ventures, resulting in over $30 billion in aggregate value. The current Flagship ecosystem comprises 37 transformative companies, including: Moderna Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRNA), Rubius Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RUBY), Indigo Agriculture, and Sana Biotechnology.
Generate is seeking a highly driven Corporate Strategy manger to join our team. You will partner with scientific and business leaders across the company to help drive corporate strategy, business model innovation, pipeline strategy, market analysis, and business development. The successful candidate will be deeply collaborative, an outstanding communicator, and will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Lead critical workstreams and analysis related to long-range planning, analysis of business model innovation, market analysis, and new strategic initiatives
- Work with multiple groups (Research, Clinical, IP, Finance) to craft external partnering presentations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop operating roadmaps & guide resource planning
- Conduct competitive intelligence analysis and deliver recommendations on areas of platform potential and product differentiation
- Collaborate to identify and evaluate inbound/outbound business development opportunities
- Think creatively about Generate’s platform, bring new ideas and help make them a reality!
Pivotal Experience & Expertise:
- Course work in a science (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, etc.) and business/finance preferred
- 2-3+ years of healthcare consulting preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to synthesize information rapidly and effectively
- Ability to parallel process multiple projects and work streams
- Entrepreneurial, thrives in fast-paced environments
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Unmatched sense of urgency
- Optimistic and innovative; solution-oriented; shows no signs of cynicism
- Values, communicates and interacts with others with high levels of transparency and respect