What if…you could join an organization that creates, resources, and builds life sciences companies that invent breakthrough technologies in order to transform healthcare and sustainability?
Flagship Pioneering is where companies such as Moderna Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRNA), Rubius Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RUBY), and Editas Medicines (NASDAQ: EDIT) were conceived and created. Since Flagship’s founding in 2000, the firm has originated and fostered the development of more than 100 scientific ventures, resulting in over $34 billion in aggregate value, 500+ issued patents, and more than 50 clinical trials for novel therapeutic agents.
The Flagship Pioneering Talent team is seeking an exceptional, seasoned data analyst to help build a world class Talent Intelligence function within the FSP Talent Team. The Talent Intelligence team is responsible for delivering groundbreaking research and analytics solutions to talent acquisition, that enable recruiters to find and hire the best talent in the market faster and more efficiently. The Talent team, in which TI sits, is responsible for recruiting world class talent that designs and commercializes breakthroughs in human health and sustainability. The Sr. Talent Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for supporting the delivery of Talent Intelligence products and services to the Talent and greater FSP organizations.
- Program support – responsibility for creating and maintaining assigned program collateral (status reports, stakeholder messaging, etc.) as well as owning operational tasks (document and system maintenance)
- Data Analytics – Conduct a variety of statistical analyses (logistic regression, time-series, multiple linear regression) of various datasets in order to create predictive models that power TI solutions and delight our customers
- Develop and maintain technical solutions – Using Python, develop light ETL/data pipeline tools, such as web scrapers, JSON parsers, etc. Develop and maintain simple python functions in the cloud (ex. AWS Lambda)
- Talent/Market Research – Identify key talent within people data generated by our models and recommend them to sourcers for outreach. Create market analyses on an as-needed basis to answer key questions about the labor market.
- Experience within talent acquisition or labor market research
- Intermediate knowledge of Python, and libraries such as BeautifulSoup, numpy, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills, including complex formulas (VBA a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of BI Tools, including building custom web data connectors (Power BI, Amazon Quicksight, or Tableau)
- Understanding of Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) data pipelining processes.
- Experience with linear/logistic regression and time series analysis
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Greenhouse ATS and familiarity with Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Knowledge of AWS data infrastructure, including S3, RedShift, and Comprehend
- Experience with PyTorch Machine Learning library
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Flagship Pioneering and its affiliated Flagship Lab companies (collectively, “FSP”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to FSP or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Flagship Pioneering’s internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of FSP, and FSP will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.