Inzen Therapeutics is a privately held, early-stage biotechnology company exploring ThanokineTM Biology as a surprising and important driver of disease. While the ability of living cells to respond to messages from other living cells is a well-established concept, Inzen has identified that living cells also respond to messages released by cells as they undergo turnover and die. We call these messages ThanokinesTM, and the way a cell undergoes turnover dramatically alters the ThanokinesTM that are released. ThanokinesTM can elicit a broad array of responses in living cells, and we have demonstrated that ThanokinesTM play a previously unrecognized role in the pathogenesis of a number of important diseases. Our mission is to pioneer a novel category of drugs based on manipulating Thanokine BiologyTM for the treatment of cancer, immune and fibrotic diseases, and regenerative processes.
Inzen Therapeutics was founded by Flagship Pioneering, an organization dedicated to the origination and development of first-in-category life sciences companies. Since 2000, Flagship has originated and fostered the development of nearly 100 scientific ventures resulting in $20+ billion in aggregate value, 500+ issued patents, and more than 50 clinical trials for novel therapeutic agents.
Due to the expansion of our R&D capabilities, we are currently on the hunt for an energetic and detailed Administrative Assistant to provide superior support to our Chief Scientific Officer (CSO) and R&D Leadership team.
As an Administrative Assistant you will work with closely with our CSO, taking the lead in complex calendar management and travel coordination. You will also provide calendar management for R&D leadership team, taking the lead with event/meeting planning for key internal and external meetings. You will work with Talent Acquisition, providing scheduling support for interviews for R&D group and support onboarding activities to ensure a wonderful experience for our candidates and new hires.
Inzen Therapeutics offers the challenge and opportunity to work at an early stage, big concept biotechnology company. Your efforts will help our team focus their efforts on developing life-saving therapies for patients.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the CSO and R&D leadership team
- Complex calendar management, being proactive managing conflicts
- Coordinate/optimize travel arrangements
- Planning/organizing key meetings, including room set-up, coordinating catering as needed
- Provide support to interview scheduling and onboarding coordination support in collaboration with Talent Acquisition and On-boarding team for R&D Organization
As a Strong candidate, you will possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Previous experience with calendar management required
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and shared collaborative tools such as SharePoint and/or OneDrive for Office 365)
- Experience supporting a team at a start-up or in bio-pharma company a plus.
- Must have strong attention to detail in a rapidly changing environment
- Adaptability, resourcefulness, and strong verbal communications skills will be necessary to integrate into this team environment
Flagship Pioneering is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.