Laronde is an early-stage biotechnology company with the mission to become the leader in the development of nucleic acid medicines by leveraging its multi-modality eRNA platform. Our modular Endless RNA™ (eRNA) platform, will be supported by a large-scale digital and manufacturing infrastructure with the bold vision of 100 new medicines within the next decade. With eRNA, we’re making new therapeutics that will become essential medicines of the future to address unmet needs across multiple disease areas. To learn more please visit www.laronde.bio .
Laronde was founded by Flagship Pioneering, a team of entrepreneurial scientists that conceives, creates, resources and grows first-in-category life sciences companies. Since 2000, Flagship has created over 100 groundbreaking companies pioneering novel and proprietary biological, industrial and engineering approaches to solve major needs in human health and sustainability. These companies include Moderna Therapeutics (MRNA), Seres Therapeutics (MCRB), Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS), Rubius Therapeutics (RUBY), Evelo Biosciences (EVLO), Kaleido Biosciences (KLDO) and Indigo Agriculture.
Laronde is seeking a Manufacturing Manager to lead the operations team. In this role you will be responsible for the manufacture of a preclinical test agent and be responsible for leading and growing a team of operators.
This role will start in a general shift and will then transition to a shift-based operation as the team grows.
- Produce orders for preclinical test agents for nucleic acids
- Prioritize orders for processing
- Develop SOPs in coordination with the process development team
- Coordinate with the automation team to help automate process and train operators on automated operations
- Collaborate with the informatics team to develop the informatics solution for workflow management.
- Work closely with the supply chain team to ensure steady supply of raw materials.
- Develop SOPs for new procedures and unit operations
- Provide user specifications for the workflow management application
- Work with supply chain team to ensure adequate supply of raw materials
- Manage and maintain operations space using 5S, lean and other such practices
- Lead, train and help grow our team of operators
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years of related experience
- High School or Associates Degree with 8+ years of related experience
- Experience Supervising GMP manufacturing teams
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing or preclinical test agent manufacturing setting
- Experience in leadership of operators
- SOP development and improvement experience
- Past exposure to LEAN manufacturing principles
- Experience in Biologics or Oligonucleotides manufacturing
Flagship Pioneering is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Flagship Pioneering and its affiliated Flagship Lab companies (collectively, “FSP”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to FSP or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Flagship Pioneering’s internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of FSP, and FSP will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.