Flagship Labs 75, Inc. (FL75) is a privately held, early stage biotechnology company that is pioneering the development of multi-specific medicines to deliberately and systematically drug complex biology. FL75 is a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial and innovation-driven organization seeking to hire an exceptional in vivo pharmacologist to join our team.
FL75 was founded in Flagship’s venture creation engine, where companies such as Moderna Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRNA), Rubius Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RUBY) and Seres Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MCRB) were conceived and created. Since Flagship’s founding in 2000, the firm has originated and fostered the development of more than 100 scientific ventures resulting in over $34 billion in aggregate value, more than 500 issued patents and more than 50 clinical trials for novel therapeutic agents.
Are you a highly motivated in vivo pharmacologist interested in developing, learning and applying your skills to develop impactful new medicines? If so, FL75 is looking for you. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, working both independently and as part of a highly integrated team.
- You will set the strategy for in vivo model selection, study design/endpoints, and data interpretation.
- Design and interpret in vivo biodistribution, efficacy, safety, pharmacology and toxicology studies to support programs
- Initiate and oversee collaborations with external collaborators and CROs
- You will quantify molecules (biologics, antibodies) from cells and tissues (fresh, histology, arrays).
- You will work with the technology development team to pioneer proprietary methods for labeling proteins.
- You will work with a cross-functional team to contribute to the vision, strategy, and tactics of the organization.
- Develop in-house capabilities to support work performed at CROs
- PhD in related discipline with 2+ years of industry or post-doctoral experience.
- Strong background in quantifying antibody biodistribution in vivo.
- Knowledge and experience in PKPD of protein therapeutics
- Track record of using creative approaches to developing new assays.
- Experience with various in vivo imaging methods is preferred
- Fast learner, analytical thinker, creative, "hands-on", strong communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Flagship Pioneering is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.