Generate Biomedicines, Inc. is a Flagship backed, privately-held biotechnology company on a mission to reimagine the drug discovery process to one of deterministic, data-driven generation. We pursue this audacious vision because we believe in the unique and revolutionary power of generative biology to radically transform the lives of billions, with an outsized opportunity for patients in need. Generate will be successful by constantly turning innovative ideas into methods, technologies, and therapeutics that solve some of the most difficult challenges with developing medicines. We are seeking collaborative, relentless problem solvers that share our passion for impact to join us!
Generate was founded by Flagship Pioneering. Flagship Pioneering conceives, creates, resources, and develops first-in-category life sciences companies to transform human health and sustainability. Since its launch in 2000, the firm has applied a unique hypothesis-driven innovation process to originate and foster more than 100 scientific ventures, resulting in over $30 billion in aggregate value. The current Flagship ecosystem comprises 37 transformative companies, including: Moderna Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRNA), Rubius Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RUBY), Indigo Agriculture, and Sana Biotechnology.
Generate is seeking a highly creative Corporate Strategy leader to join our team. You will partner with scientific and business leaders across the company to drive corporate strategy, business model innovation, pipeline strategy, market analysis, and business development. The successful candidate will be deeply collaborative, an outstanding communicator, and will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Build and drive iterative refinement of value pool and target strategy/roadmaps to maximize value creation from Generate’s machine learning platform
- Collaborate with leadership to evaluate and implement business model innovations across value pool and target opportunities, ultimately uncovering paths for maximum value creation
- Drive proactive, ongoing surveillance and market analysis to create new opportunities for Generate’s current platform capabilities
- Collaborate to identify and evaluate inbound and outbound business development opportunities
Pivotal Experience & Expertise:
- Advanced degree in life sciences/data sciences or MBA from top tier business school with experience in biotech
- Significant experience (5+ years) in relevant strategy, business development, or at top-tier management consulting firm
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to synthesize information rapidly and effectively
- Ability to parallel process multiple projects and work streams
- Entrepreneurial, thrives in fast-paced environments
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Unmatched sense of urgency
- Optimistic and innovative; solution-oriented; shows no signs of cynicism
- Values, communicates and interacts with others with high levels of transparency and respect