LARONDE is an early-stage biotechnology company with the mission to become the leader in the development of nucleic acid medicines by leveraging its multi-modality eRNA platform. LARONDE has established a powerful technology exploiting the properties of naturally occurring eRNAs allowing the development of therapies with exceptional precision and durability of expression to address unmet needs across multiple disease areas.
LARONDE was founded by Flagship Pioneering, a team of entrepreneurial scientists that conceives, creates, resources and grows first-in-category life sciences companies. Since 2000, Flagship has created over 100 groundbreaking companies pioneering novel and proprietary biological, industrial and engineering approaches to solve major needs in human health and sustainability. These companies include Moderna Therapeutics (MRNA), Seres Therapeutics (MCRB), Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS), Rubius Therapeutics (RUBY), Evelo Biosciences (EVLO), Kaleido Biosciences (KLDO) and Indigo Agriculture.
LARONDE is seeking a manufacturing supervisor to lead the operations team. The candidate will be responsible for manufacture of preclinical test agent and will also be responsible for leading a team of operators. The candidate will prioritize orders for processing, train new operators, and develop SOPs in coordination with the process development team. The candidate will also be responsible to work with the automation team to help automate process and train operators on automated operations. The candidate will also work with the informatics team to develop the informatics solution for workflow management. The candidate will also work closely with the supply chain team to ensure steady supply of raw materials. The candidate will start in a general shift and will then transition to a shift-based operation.
- Produce orders for preclinical test agents for nucleic acids
- Follow SOPs and work instructions
- Develop SOPs for new procedures and unit operations
- Provide user specifications for the workflow management application
- Work with supply chain team to ensure adequate supply of raw materials
- Manage and maintain operations space using 5S, lean and other such practices
- Lead team of operators; hire additional operators
- 5-7 years experience in a GMP manufacturing setting or preclinical test agent manufacturing setting
- High School diploma, community college diploma; bachelors degree is preferred
- Experience in leadership of operators
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Flagship Pioneering and its affiliated Flagship Lab companies (collectively, “FSP”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to FSP or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Flagship Pioneering’s internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of FSP, and FSP will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.