Ring Therapeutics Inc. is a privately held, early-stage biotechnology company pioneering a completely novel form of gene therapy by exploiting a family of naturally occurring commensal viruses to create the first redosable and targetable DNA medicines. This approach enables a powerful new class of tropic, persistent, non-integrating vectors that overcome the immunogenicity, and limited tropism of existing gene therapy vectors. Ring Therapeutics is leveraging this versatile technology to develop a broad pipeline of novel, targeted medicines for disease with high unmet medical need.
Ring Therapeutics was founded by Flagship Pioneering, focused on launching breakthrough companies based on internally conceived innovations and insights. Flagship Pioneering has created over 40 groundbreaking companies over the past fifteen years, all of which are pioneering novel and proprietary biological, industrial, and engineering approaches to solve major needs in human health and sustainability. These companies include Seres Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MCRB), Moderna (MRNA), Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS), Rubius Therapeutics (RUBY), Axcella Health (AXLA), Evelo Biosciences (EVLO), and Indigo Agriculture.
Ring is seeking an individual to join its growing Finance team. This role will report to the Head of Finance and Operations. It will be mostly remote to start but must be able to commute to Cambridge as needed.
- Support month, quarter, and year end accounting close process
- Prepare monthly journal entries and reconciliations
- Process and review accounts payable as needed
- Provide yearend audit support
- Manage agreements
- Review all expense reports
- Research and resolve discrepancies and issues
- Provide operational support to company as needed
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong GL reconciliation and audit experience
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Biotech experience a plus
- Professional in all job aspects, including verbal and written communication
- Well Organized