LARONDE is an early-stage biotechnology company with the mission to become the leader in the development of nucleic acid medicines by leveraging its multi-modality eRNA platform. LARONDE has established a powerful technology exploiting the properties of naturally occurring eRNAs allowing the development of therapies with exceptional precision and durability of expression to address unmet needs across multiple disease areas.
LARONDE was founded by Flagship Pioneering, a team of entrepreneurial scientists that conceives, creates, resources and grows first-in-category life sciences companies. Since 2000, Flagship has created over 100 groundbreaking companies pioneering novel and proprietary biological, industrial and engineering approaches to solve major needs in human health and sustainability. These companies include Moderna Therapeutics (MRNA), Seres Therapeutics (MCRB), Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS), Rubius Therapeutics (RUBY), Evelo Biosciences (EVLO), Kaleido Biosciences (KLDO) and Indigo Agriculture.
LARONDE is a dynamic, entrepreneurial and innovation-driven organization seeking to hire an exceptional scientist to join our eRNA research team.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced, growing biotech startup. This is an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to provide high-level support to the Chief Executive Office/Leadership Team at LARONDE. The ideal candidate will leverage a broad range of skills with a high degree of professionalism and discretion in handling a wide variety of comprehensive responsibilities. Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills to effectively manage administrative tasks. Requires the ability to proactively build organizational knowledge and relationships and think critically and creatively to support problem-solving and ensure strong communication flow and follow-through.
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of the CEO/Leadership Team’s calendar for work related to the operational day-to-day activities of an ever changing, startup company.
- Responsible for proactively coordinating meetings and managing internal and external communications.
- Coordinate worldwide travel plans including expense reporting and reimbursement.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Responsible for all aspects for supporting projects for the CEO/LT.
- Proactively collaborate with other administrative staff members in coordination of calendars, requests, and events.
- Will require a wide range of personal and professional items.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 plus years of experience in providing support to high-level executives preferably at the “C” level suite
- High level of commitment, availability after hours and on weekends as needed
- Significant responsibility working in a dynamic, demanding, and fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally organized with keen attention to detail with the ability to shift focus and priorities when necessary, under pressure and within deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; strong ability to inform and engage through written communications
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Professional, positive manner, with experience in a role requiring a high degree of confidentiality
Excellent problem-solving skills and resourcefulness; ability to follow-through and close loops
- Strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit to accommodate high level of responsibility and multiple priorities. Energetic, enthusiastic, and interested in learning within a fast-paced, fast-growth organization
- Proficient in MS Office (Word and some PowerPoint) with Advanced Outlook organizational skills
Flagship Pioneering is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.