- Maintain human pluripotent stem cells (hPSCs).
- Generate neural subtypes from hPSCs.
- Establish cellular and biochemical assays for screening and target validation.
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate scientific data.
- BS or MS degree or equivalent in neuroscience, cell biology, biochemistry, or a similar discipline. 0 - 2 years of Industry or Academic Lab research experience, preferred.
- Experience in working with human iPS / ES cells is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in basic laboratory techniques such as qRT-PCR, western blotting, cloning, immunostaining, lentiviral production, ELISA, and flow-cytometry.Familiarity with lab automation solutions.
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced environment that requires a high level of communication, collaboration, and organization.
- Experience in molecular biology techniques including genome engineering.
- Experience in developing cell-based functional assays, including high-content imaging and/or live-cell imaging.
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Flagship Pioneering and its affiliated Flagship Lab companies (collectively, “FSP”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to FSP or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Flagship Pioneering’s internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of FSP, and FSP will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.