Fixie is using AI to rethink how the world builds software experiences. We envision a future of software systems comprised of AI-powered agents that interact with humans, and each other, using natural language.
We are using AI to enable new conversational experiences for our users and enterprise customers. Using the Fixie platform, users can harness the power of LLMs, such as GPT-4, in orchestration with other technologies to build conversational AI experiences that interface to a wide range of data sources, APIs, external systems, and tools. Fixie extends the capabilities of systems like ChatGPT with arbitrary connections to the outside world.
We are looking for AI Engineers to join our team. You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks:
- Design and evaluate algorithms for managing the LLM prompt context at every step of execution.
- Design and evaluate retrieval systems for document question answering (RAG) or conversational history selection.
- Interfacing Large Language Models to external systems, APIs, and tools.
- Training and fine-tuning models performing a wide range of tasks in the domains of language, vision, generative art, video, and more.
- Developing methods to improve efficiency, correctness, and quality of LLMs.
- Building tools to measure model quality and performance.
- Experience with existing large language models and generative models is a must. Experience developing and training models in PyTorch is ideal.
We're based in Seattle.
You should be:
- An incredibly strong coder with a track record of contributions to AI products and systems.
- Experienced with Large Language Models or other generative AI models.
- Highly skilled in Python and, ideally, PyTorch.
- Able to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- A great communicator and team player.