Fixie is using AI to rethink how the world builds software experiences. We envision a future of software systems comprised of AI-powered agents that interact with humans, and each other, using natural language.
We are using AI to enable new conversational experiences for our users and enterprise customers. Using the Fixie platform, users can harness the power of LLMs, such as GPT-4, in orchestration with other technologies to build conversational AI experiences that interface to a wide range of data sources, APIs, external systems, and tools. Fixie extends the capabilities of systems like ChatGPT with arbitrary connections to the outside world.
We are looking for Software Engineers with a focus on backend development to join our team. You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks:
- Developing and improving our backend platform, which is implemented primarily in Python, running on Django and Google Cloud.
- Contributing to improving our infrastructure robustness and scalability.
- Building interfaces between Large Language Models and external systems and APIs.
- Optimizing the performance, robustness, and cost efficiency of our platform.
- Developing new platform capabilities to support our customers.
We're based in Seattle.
You should be:
- An incredibly strong coder with a track record of contributions to cloud-based products and systems.
- Highly skilled in tools such as Python, Django, Google Cloud, and Docker.
- Frontend / full-stack development experience is a plus.
- Able to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- A great communicator and team player.
No experience with AI or Large Language Models is expected; this is a great opportunity to dive in and learn this field!