At Fixd Repair we are on a mission to make homeownership easier and worry-free by revolutionizing the way homeowners take care of their homes and help them leave the worries of costly repairs and frustrating warranties behind.
If you are experienced as a residential Plumbing technician, excel at diagnosis and maintenance, and are looking to get out of a field service position our Plumbing Support Specialist role could be a great fit. We are looking for talented and knowledgeable Plumbing technicians to remotely support field technicians with diagnosing issues.
You will be responsible for:
- Answering calls from field technicians to troubleshoot any issues they may be having
- Use technology and resources available to assist technicians – this includes call, text, and video chat
- Clearly communicate findings, solutions, and next steps to the technician
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent
- 10+ years of experience as a residential plumbing technician
- Understanding of advanced principles of install and repair for plumbing fixtures; toilets, sinks, garbage disposals, etc.
- Previous experience supporting field technicians and successfully walking them through diagnosis and repair
- Highly proficient using technology
- Excellent written and verbal skill
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business
- Steady 40 hours per week
- Full Benefits Package- Medical/Dental/Vision
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- 401K + company match
- Remote Flexibility
- Fun, fast-paced culture at a growing company