If you are experienced, have great customer service, and excel at plumbing diagnosis and maintenance, our APPLIANCE PRO role could be a great fit. This role will provide maximum potential if you are someone that is thorough, analytic, and eager to grow value for a technology-centric service business.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Providing timely and quality repairs of customers’ products
- Promoting and selling additional products and services
- Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
- Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
- Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
- Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least 1 – 2 years of appliance repair experience, preferred
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
- Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
Are you looking to conquer your inner Donkeycorn? Magical yet grounded, here at Fixd we are a growing community of technologists passionate about serving the customer and providing a life changing experience to our users. We are scrappy, competitive (in a good way), entrepreneurial and relentlessly determined.
Remove the headache, the sales pitch and high prices from scheduling home services. With Fixd, you can book home service maintenance, repairs and installs in seconds using the website or app with the comfort of our upfront pricing. Fixd is the smart way to manage your home, keep a fixd budget for your home with our Home Warranty, HVAC Maintenance Plan and Pool & Spa Plans. Fixd Repair is based out of Dallas, TX with growing service locations across major national markets.