If you are experienced, have great customer service, and excel at plumbing diagnosis and maintenance, our PLUMBING PRO role could be a great fit. This role will provide maximum potential if you are someone that is thorough, analytic, and eager to grow value for a technology-centric service business.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks
- Prepare written work cost estimates
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, and fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers and levels.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle, using hand and power tools or machines such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, and pipe-bending machines.
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers and water heaters, and fixtures such as sinks and toilets, using hand and power tools.
- Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings, using hand and power tools.
- Repair and maintain plumbing, replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, and opening clogged drains.
- Direct workers engaged in pipe cutting and preassembly and installation of plumbing systems and components.
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent
- Must have previous, verifiable plumbing experience in a residential service and maintenance operation.
- Knowledge of local and national plumbing codes.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Provide a valid plumbing license
- Excellent written and verbal skill
- Technologically savvy
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business.
Are you looking to conquer your inner Donkeycorn? Magical yet grounded, here at Fixd we are a growing community of technologists passionate about serving the customer and providing a life changing experience to our users. We are scrappy, competitive (in a good way), entrepreneurial and relentlessly determined.
Remove the headache, the sales pitch and high prices from scheduling home services. With Fixd, you can book home service maintenance, repairs and installs in seconds using the website or app with the comfort of our upfront pricing. Fixd is the smart way to manage your home, keep a fixd budget for your home with our Home Warranty, HVAC Maintenance Plan and Pool & Spa Plans. Fixd Repair is based out of Dallas, TX with growing service locations across major national markets.