At Fixd Repair we are on a mission to make homeownership easier and worry-free by revolutionizing the way homeowners take care of their homes and help them leave the worries of costly repairs and frustrating warranties behind. We are looking for a bilingual Customer Advocate who takes pride in providing a best in class customer experience.
What you’ll do:
• Provide excellent customer service through written and phone skills: clear, articulate communication to accurately describe our services and collect customer information
• Troubleshoot concerns and questions in regard to scheduling
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; flexibility to handle multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of professionalism
• Maintain customer/potential customer databases, document all call information
• Assist customers with de-escalations and account verification
What you’ll need:
• **Must be fluent in English and Spanish**
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 4 yr. Degree preferred
• Schedule Flexibility for evenings and weekends if needed
• Average typing/computer skills
• 3+ year’s experience in Customer Experience/Customer Service-related position
Are you looking to conquer your inner Donkeycorn? Magical yet grounded, here at Fixd we are a growing community of technologists passionate about serving the customer and providing a life changing experience to our users. We are scrappy, competitive (in a good way), entrepreneurial and relentlessly determined.
Remove the headache, the sales pitch and high prices from scheduling home services. With Fixd, you can book home service maintenance, repairs and installs in seconds using the website or app with the comfort of our upfront pricing. Fixd is the smart way to manage your home, keep a Fixd budget for your home with our Home Warranty, HVAC Maintenance Plan and Pool & Spa Plans.