If you are experienced, have great customer service, and excel at electrical diagnosis and maintenance, our Journeyman Electrician role could be a great fit for you. This role will provide maximum potential if you are someone that is thorough, analytical, and eager to grow value for a technology-centric service business.
You will be responsible for:
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears
- Complete work orders and record material utilized on jobs
- Run computer cables, connect computer jacks and plugs and test for adequate operation
- Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans
- Perform services and repairs to Fixd customers (residential)
- High school diploma/GED required
- 5+ years’ experience in the electrical trade
- Able to work well on a team
- Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Are you looking to conquer your inner Donkeycorn? Magical yet grounded, here at Fixd we are a growing community of technologists passionate about serving the customer and providing a life changing experience to our users. We are scrappy, competitive (in a good way), entrepreneurial and relentlessly determined.
Remove the headache, the sales pitch and high prices from scheduling home services. With Fixd, you can book home service maintenance, repairs and installs in seconds using the website or app with the comfort of our upfront pricing. Fixd is the smart way to manage your home, keep a fixd budget for your home with our Home Warranty, HVAC Maintenance Plan and Pool & Spa Plans. Fixd Repair is based out of Dallas, TX with growing service locations across major national markets.