From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
The Director of Alliances for the EMEA team will lead the charge in growing our footprint with all of our Alliance Partners within the key technology ecosystems that are driving the Modern Data Stack. You will be responsible for overseeing the entire EMEA Alliances GTM strategy, specifically focused on AWS, GCP, Azure, Snowflake, and Databricks and their key Systems Integrators, Consultants, and Resellers. You will align the Fivetran Sales, Product, Marketing, and Alliances teams with our focus partners by driving top of funnel co-marketing and coordinating the Fivetran field sales team to drive revenue alongside our partners. You will grow a team of individual contributors, Alliance Managers, and own the entire GTM planning with our partners through your team.
Specially in regards to our Technology Partners, this role is a player-manager role. You will need to be the hands on leader of our strategic relationships in our key technology partners.
As a Head of EMEA Alliances at Fivetran, you will:
- Lead the creation and development of a best-in-class Alliance Organization to accelerate our growth across EMEA
- Create a scalable strategic partner strategy for our focus warehouse partners (Snowflake, Databricks, GCP, AWS, Azure) and their top Systems Integrators, Consultants and Resellers
- Build and execute comprehensive GTM plans encompassing Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Alliances
- Establish a clear and measurable co-marketing strategy in partnership with Fivetran Marketing team for all EMEA Alliance Partners
- Establish clear KPIs to measure the success of the EMEA Alliances Organization and drive tangible results for all Alliance Partners in EMEA. Areas of focus include:
- Pipeline generated
- New Customers won from referrals
- Expansion dollars won in coordination with partners
- Net retention impact in coordination with partners
- Co-marketing and demand generation
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in Alliances / Partnerships at a Technology Company
- Successful track record of establishing and driving high performing Alliance Management Teams and Strategic Partnerships/accounts in competitive environments
- A passion for coaching and developing employees
- Calmness under pressure. You love when the bar is set high and look forward to going above and beyond. You are not easily rattled.
- The ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment. You’re able to keep a team highly motivated a market that is growing extremely fast
- Organization and efficiency. You are able to juggle lots of things at once while not letting anything drop.
- The ability to think strategically. You are able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- Enthusiasm for your role. You exhibit passion and excitement over work and you have a can-do attitude.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.