From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
The Alliances team is instrumental to the growth at Fivetran and how we as a company as a whole go to market. As a Field Alliances Manager you will be responsible for the joint sales and opportunity plays with our partners and creates continuity, alignment and motion for both Fivetran sellers and our partner sellers, leading the charge in growing our footprint with the destinations in the Modern Data Stack. You will be responsible for driving growth and fostering relationships with the AWS, GCP, Azure, Snowflake, and Databricks teams. You will align the Fivetran Sales, Product, Marketing, and Alliances teams with our focus partners by driving top of funnel co-marketing and coordinating the Fivetran field sales team to drive revenue alongside our partners.
This role is a sleeves-rolled-up, hands-on role acting as the bridge between the Fivetran sales team and our most strategic partners. The role combines necessary admin work with partner-facing enablement and relationship building.
This is a full time, permanent position based in Germany.
As a Field Alliances Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Manage the day to day tactical relationship for our core strategic tech partners, like Snowflake, Google, Databricks, and AWS
- Identify opportunities where we can engage & plan co-sell engagements between Fivetran reps and partner sales reps
- Log opportunities for co-sell in partner portal and broker sales to sales co-sell calls with Fivetran and partner reps
- Be inquisitive on each call to uncover opportunities to deepen our partnerships and drive referrals/more co-sells
- Create and uncover high leverage field activities with partner sales teams like account mapping, field marketing events, enablements, etc.
- You will connect the dots between Fivetran sales and our partner sales teams to ensure the Fivetran sales team is solution selling with our partners and delivering an awesome customer experience
- You will closely align with the Strategic Technology Alliances Managers to help leverage all co-sell opportunities to produce strategic high leverage opportunities for the organization
What you bring to the table:
- Ability and passion for developing, establishing and closing strategic partnerships/accounts and working closely with sales teams in competitive environments
- Calm under pressure. You love when the bar is set high and look forward to going above and beyond. You are not easily rattled
- You can work in a fast-paced environment. You’re able to keep up with a highly motivated team, a market that is growing extremely fast
- You are extremely organized. You are able to juggle lots of things at once while not letting anything drop
- You are enthusiastic. Exhibit passion and excitement over work. Have a can-do attitude
- You have a sales mentality. You are a hunter who understands sales and working with a sales engine
- Experience managing Alliance Partnerships
- Experience in the Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Databricks or GCP Ecosystems
- Past relevant sales/account management experience
- Salesforce.com experience
- Partner Marketing experience.
Perks of working with us:
- Health and Dental Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance and Income protection and Retirement savings plan
- Equity in early-stage, Series D Scale-up
- A healthy work culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Family Leave Program
- Company happy hours and virtual Team building events
- Social/ Wellness/ Volunteer activities
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.