From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. We’re looking for a Senior Regional Manager of Customer Support for our North America growth business!
The role is responsible for achieving key performance indicators, mentoring, developing staff, and streamlining processes and procedures related to the successful operation of a diverse technical support team in a global technical support environment. The candidate will also play a key role in the transformation of the overall customer experience for the products.
As a Senior Regional Manager of Customer Support at Fivetran you will:
- Lead a team of diverse Technical Support Engineers and Product Support Experts supporting the Fivetran Product and be responsible for driving day-to-day 24x7x365 support operations.
- Building the necessary knowledge, skills, and capabilities for front line support teams to execute the business strategies and maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Drive change both in culture and organization to achieve the business objectives- OKR’s while simultaneously building the team morale and enthusiasm for the vision.
- Ensure responsiveness - Resolve problems quickly, ensure root causes are addressed and problems do not recur, ensure customers are satisfied with timing and quality of solutions offered.
- Develop and execute on strategy for continuous improvement of our Support Team SLAs.
- Develop and drive implementation of repeatable, scalable, and efficient technical support processes that are aligned with customer needs and product support commitments.
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineering leaders and teams to resolve customer incidents/problem Tickets and provide trending data to the Product Owners.
- Demonstrate a high level of credibility, integrity, and trust with a focus on excellent customer service, supportive workplace interactions, and a professional work ethic.
- A deep understanding and appreciation of the value of building the customer experience throughout the delivery process.
- Experience with Relational Databases and Data movement.
- Own attainment of high employee satisfaction and retention; lead development of program and initiatives within the group to attain high employee satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact collaboratively and communicate effectively with external, internal customers, and stakeholders to address issues and ensure alignment.
- Knowledge and curiosity of emerging technologies that may become relevant to building future products.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Home office setup reimbursement program for 100% remote employees
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- RSU's - every employee is granted RSU's when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.