From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. We’re looking for a IT Help Desk Support technician to support our entire organization and be onsite in our Dublin office. You’ll make sure employees have the hardware, access, and support they need. You’ll help ensure Fivetran remains a high-security company by participating in security initiatives, audits, and lifecycle management.
This is a full-time position based onsite at our Dublin office.
Technologies You’ll Use:
Okta, Google Workspace, Slack, Jamf, VMWare WorkspaceOne, Height, Slab
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the global IT team on initiatives to serve the entire organization.
- Support employee lifecycle management.
- Maintain IT hardware inventory and coordinate with vendors.
- Set up and provide support for Google Meet conferencing systems.
- Provide Tier 1 support for Apple hardware issues, macOS, G Suite, and Okta.
Skills We’re Looking For:
- You are a people person! You will be working with all of Fivetran employees - they need to feel comfortable reaching out to you with IT-related issues.
- General knowledge of security best practices.
- Experience in any of the following platforms: VMWare Workspace One, Jamf, Google Workspace, and/or Okta.
- Confidence in learning new technologies and platforms quickly.
- Are organized and self-motivated.
Perks of working with us
- Health and Dental Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance and Income protection and Retirement savings plan
- Equity in early-stage, Series D Scale-up
- A healthy work culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Family Leave Program
- Company happy hours and virtual Team building events
- Social/ Wellness/ Volunteer activities
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.