From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is disrupting a $10B data integration market through an opinionated yet wildly successful product offering that is cloud native, reliable, and in the middle of the data explosion. We aim to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity with a fully-managed service. The product team manages Fivetran’s pricing and business models to maximize Fivetran’s long term profitability and growth.
Choosing to join our team means being part of a passionate group focused on transforming the way companies access their data to better understand their customers, maximize revenue and minimize cost, and build better products and experiences. Using our powerful software combined with the industry’s leading warehouse and BI technology, our customers can quickly get to important data-driven insights.
As a Product Pricing and Monetization Strategist, you will drive forward initiatives to understand our current monetization and identify new opportunities to optimize. You’ll help to evaluate our profit maximization across our growing product portfolio and identify opportunities to evolve our pricing model, in close collaboration across our Product Management teams and partner teams like Revenue Excellence, Sales, and Legal. You’ll work closely with the Product Manager of Pricing to build out frameworks to continually evaluate our strategy, reviewing competitive pricing, understanding our customer’s willingness to pay, and making recommendations based on these findings. This means you’ll develop a deep understanding of our products, our market, our sales, and our data. Improving our pricing strategy is critical for our hyper growth company to scale effectively over the next several, critical years.
What You'll Do
- Champion our values: #1-team-1-dream, #get-stuck-in, #do-the-right-thing.
- Build and manage frameworks to regularly evaluate our customers willingness to pay and value vs. cost across our product portfolio.
- Conduct market research on competitors in similar and adjacent markets and/or products.
- Partner to drive user research to identify areas of opportunity for improvements and test hypotheses.
- Perform quantitative analysis of deal data and customer usage data and translate into problem solutions or improvement opportunities.
- Build models to predict the potential impact of pricing changes, by leveraging sales, product usage, and billing data inputs.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Revenue Excellence, Strategy, Sales, and Legal to help drive improvements.
- Help define and monitor KPIs and dashboards to monitor health and identify opportunities for our evolving pricing strategy.
- Continuously drive changes to optimize our Pricing Strategy to help boost ARR and better align price to value as well.
What You'll Bring
- Prior pricing consulting, corporate strategy, pricing/product strategy, or pricing analytics experience preferred
- Experience in a SaaS pricing role delivering strategic recommendations to leadership and developing analytical frameworks to determine the best outcomes
- Knowledge of SQL at a basic level.
- Passionate about the role of data in helping solve complex questions
- An inquisitive and curious learner with a passion for products, the customer, and delivering business outcomes
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally and within product organization
- Embody our product team values of Curiosity, Ownership, Collaboration, Kindness, and Integrity.
- A deep understanding of consumption based pricing models in the data market
- Understand market research and have experience with survey design and analysis (e.g. conjoint, max diff)
Perks and Benefits
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Home office setup reimbursement program for 100% remote employees
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- RSU's - every employee is granted RSU's when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.