From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. We’re looking for an Enterprise Business Development Representative. The Ent BDR position at Fivetran is a highly strategic role that sits within the GTM Sales Org. The goal for Enterprise BDR Organisation is to strategise with quota-carrying Sales Executives, cross-functional stakeholders, and deliver high quality meetings for our Sales team that drives pipeline to fuel Fivetran’s rapid growth.
This is a full-time position based out of our Sydney office.
Technologies You’ll Use:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Chili Piper
What You’ll Do:
- Create value & engage prospects via cold calling, emailing & leveraging social tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Schedule qualified meetings for Account Executive counterpart
- Meet and exceed monthly goals and key performance indicators
- Strategise with Account Executives to create a map of each assigned target account to identify the best path of sale
- Partner with field marketing team to align on air coverage strategy & messaging for target accounts
- Be a hunter; follow up & chase all connections in a timely manner & add value at every customer touchpoint
- Build a robust network with prospects at target accounts in territory.
Skills We’re Looking For:
- A track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience within the Enterprise space
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Competitive and naturally curious
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Copes effectively with complexity and change. Start-up companies are constantly changing therefore an open mind to flexibility and change is a must
- Identifies issues preventing an assigned task from being accomplished. Thinks through problems and enlists support to solve
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis.
Nice to Haves (Optional):
- Salesloft/Outreach experience
- Social selling through personalisation via LinkedIn & Video.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Home office setup reimbursement program for 100% remote employees
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- RSU's - every employee is granted RSU's when they walk in the door
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.