From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is disrupting a $10B data integration market through an opinionated yet wildly successful product offering that is cloud native, reliable, and in the middle of the data explosion. We are making access to data as simple and reliable as electricity with a fully-managed service. The security and reliability of our platform is a key differentiator and extremely important to our enterprise customers.
As the Senior Product Manager of Databases and Enterprise Security you will lead this critical and highly technical area. You will solve challenging customer needs by driving initiatives to strengthen security, privacy, and compliance as a competitive advantage in our product strategy. Your success gives our internal security team confidence that we are delivering a best-in-class data product, and gives our customers confidence that their data is as safe (if not safer) with Fivetran as it is in their own environment.
You’ll be a product leader that collaborates closely with our partners, core architects, CTO, and engineering to deliver new capabilities and broadly support the data ecosystem. This is a position of key responsibility with high visibility across leaders from Fivetran & our most important partners.
What You'll Do
- Drive the Enterprise Security product roadmap; set quarterly goals and track deliverables and results
- Prioritize major initiatives to improve the security of the Fivetran platform in ways that directly impact our customers and revenue goals
- Perform in-depth data analysis and customer research to identify areas of opportunity for improvements
- Collaborate closely with architecture, engineering, analytics, and partnerships to drive successful changes
- Evangelize the success of your initiatives both internally and externally
What You'll Bring
- 3 years of Product management experience
- Track record of shipping SaaS products that deliver measurable results
- Self-starter. Driven to learn about the latest database and cloud technologies and industry trends to identify technical solutions to complex problems
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with designers and engineers
- Experience with databases (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.), data movement (real-time replication or ETL/ELT), multiple clouds (AWS, Azure, Google, Alibaba), cloud analytics destinations (Snowflake, Databricks, Kafka, RDS, Synapse, BigQuery, etc.), or API technologies
- Experience working with security teams and/or building security-focused products
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally and within product organization
- Strong attention to detail with a deep understanding of the big picture
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Embody our product team values of Curiosity, Ownership, Collaboration, Kindness, and Integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience covering:
- database design (CAP, row vs columnar, etc)
- networking, servers, and cloud
- data types, storage, and evaluation
- Prior experience building data products
- Cloud security or networking certifications
- Strong SQL skills
Perks and Benefits
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Home office setup reimbursement program for 100% remote employees
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- RSUs - every employee is granted RSU's when they walk in the door
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.