From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran are looking for an experienced digital customer experience professional who has a strong background working with customer support teams along with building digital experiences. This role will report to the Senior Director of Customer Support Engineering in EMEA.
As the Digital Support Experience Specialist you will be responsible for building a world class customer experience for our rapidly growing customer base. You will work alongside leaders in the Customer Support Engineering team to drive key support initiatives throughout the support funnel from self service and case deflection to the support request portal experience. You will lead the development and implementation of critical support systems, working directly with Product Managers and UX designers. The successful candidate will be very clear-minded, collaborative, data driven and outcome focused.
- Develop a vision and strategy for the full support funnel experience from self service and case deflection through to the experience of requesting live support.
- Own our internal knowledge base design and platform, driving knowledge and process documentation and sharing.
- Own our external knowledge base design and platform, driving support funnel efficiencies and lowering our overall cost of support.
- Create an effortless and seamless experience for customers to navigate from self service solutions to live support when needed.
- Provide expertise on the customer journey, optimizing workflows, removing barriers and bottlenecks. Improving the overall experience and support funnel performance.
- Extract insights from the customer journey, measure performance and identify opportunities to continually improve our digital support funnel.
Skills and Experience:
- Deep knowledge of the customer support industry and best practices.
- CX and customer journey expert.
- Proven change management experience.
- Ability to communicate and sell the vision to senior leadership and to the broader team.
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget.
- Strong organizational skills as well as ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple complex initiatives concurrently in a cross functional environment.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Home office setup reimbursement program for 100% remote employees
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- RSU's - every employee is granted RSU's when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.