From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
We’re looking for an experienced Program Manager with a combination of strong people and program management skills to join the Product Operations team and help us reach our goals!
The Product Operation Program Manager will drive key product initiatives within the team and across the organization. The role will have two main areas of responsibility. First, you will work alongside the Product Team to manage and optimize the end-to-end process of developing new products and features for Fivetran. Second, you will program manage product-led initiatives, working with cross-functional partners and Fivetran leadership to achieve strategic company goals.
This role requires a blend of collaboration, project management, operational execution, and an understanding of all the activities involved in delivering a full solution. The successful candidate is an excellent communicator and problem solver, and possesses interpersonal skills to effectively manage projects and act as a central point of contact for numerous communications. He/she/they will be clear-minded, collaborative, data driven, and outcome focused.
This is a full-time position based out of our Oakland office.
What You'll Do
- Own initiatives to enable the Product team to scale and drive product innovation
- Identify and implement improvements for Product team onboarding, training, and development
- Identify and implement operational improvements for Fivetran’s product development lifecycle
- Program manage the delivery of strategic company-wide product-led initiatives
- Ensure seamless alignment of product strategy and operations to achieve company goals
- Champion operational excellence and project management best practices
- Collaborate with process owners across the organization
- Maintain product process library organization and documentation
What You'll Bring
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience or similar role
- Previous experience working with product teams and the product development lifecycle.
- Understanding of software go-to-market milestones and strategies.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and large-scale programs.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically - tying two together.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate and build relationships.
- Experience working in company annual and quarterly planning processes.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Organized and great attention to detail.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Home office setup reimbursement program for 100% remote employees
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- RSU's - every employee is granted RSU's when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.