From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
You can also learn more about why Fivetran Analytics is the best place to work for data talents in this video here.
About the role:
You will be part of the Analytics team at Fivetran, a leader at the forefront of modern analytics. We leverage the most innovative data stack and define industry best-practices to provide data-driven insights to build the next generation of data pipelines. What is unique about being an analyst at Fivetran is that you get to work as a “full-stack” analyst, covering responsibilities from analytics engineering / data modeling to dashboarding, ad-hoc data analysis, stakeholder engagement, and more.
As a Senior Data Analyst at Fivetran, you will:
- Partner with Engineering stakeholders to quantitatively understand problems and potential solutions; analyze disparate data sets in creative ways to generate new insights and recommendations
- Develop innovative metrics for measuring performance of the core product and the engineering team; set benchmarks and provide the means to monitor progress towards targets
- Areas of focus will include: team performance and productivity (sprint efficiency, workload estimation accuracy); product development decision support, product reliability (uptime, bugs); and process analysis (SLA compliance, Support to Engineering handoff efficiency)
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to tackle challenges where engineering data and broader business data intersect
- Maintain and enhance analytics infrastructure at Fivetran in cooperation with analysts across the organization
- Assist in training new hires, colleagues, partners and our fan club on the workings of Fivetran’s data and what it means to be a data-driven culture
What you bring to the table:
- Experience using analytics to support key business decisions, preferably at a high-growth, SaaS or B2B product company
- Demonstrated experience using a variety of tools including SQL, Looker, Tableau, etc. to analyze and model raw data sets; experience with R or Python a plus
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to successfully complete multiple, competing projects under tight deadlines
- Strong prioritization & organizational skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; ability to effectively collaborate with a talented team of engineers and product managers.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Home office setup reimbursement program for 100% remote employees
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- RSU's - every employee is granted RSU's when they walk in the door
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.