From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
It’s an exciting time here at Fivetran. We have grown our revenue, customer base and team very substantially over the past several years. We continue to grow fast and are rapidly growing our Customer Solutions teams.
To support our growth, we’re in the process of building out our Solution Architecture function with a mission to retain, activate, upsell and delight our customers. This is one of the most exciting, strategic and quickly evolving teams at Fivetran.
We’re looking for a Solution Architect to join our Solution Architecture team and own a portfolio of high-profile customer relationships from day one. This role could be a great fit if you have experience in Consulting, Technical Account Management, Solutions Engineering or Technical Customer Success for a software product and experience in the modern data stack. We are still interested to hear from you if you have a different background that you think would make you a great fit.
As a Solution Architect at Fivetran, you will:
- Support Enterprise Account Executives with deep technical knowledge and understanding of Fivetran product offerings and data space.
- Drive customer expansion revenue by cultivating great customer experiences and unblocking technical blockers.
- Serve as the technical liaison between sales and product/engineering teams.
- Work with our support team and act as an escalation point in solving technical issues and inquiries for Fivetran’s customers.
- Proactively engage with product and engineering teams on roadmap, soliciting and sharing customer feedback where necessary.
- Experience in Cloud-Based architecture (AWS/GCP/AZURE)
- Experience successfully demonstrating and articulating the value of Business Intelligence and Analytics tools
- Proficiency in SQL programming
- Working knowledge of best practices and troubleshooting for connecting to common application APIs (Salesforce, Workday, Jira, etc)
- Working knowledge of Databases
- Ability to influence technical audiences in their language, and influence business audiences by translating complex technology concepts
- Passion for data and analytics, a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems
- Working knowledge of Cloud Data Warehouse concepts
- Keen analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate technical information quickly, enthusiasm to share and teach others
- Experience working with Enterprise customers
- Fluency in an additional language such as German or French would be advantageous
Perks and Benefits:
- Dental, and Health Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance and Income protection and Retirement savings plan
- Equity in early-stage, Series D Scale-up
- A healthy work culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Family Leave Program
- Company happy hours and virtual Team building events
- Social/ Wellness/ Volunteer activities
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.