From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Love learning and crushing your goals?
Fivetran are currently looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing team in Germany. The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, and has a positive attitude with a passion for building customer relationships and closing new business opportunities. The Enterprise Account Executive must have the confidence and ability to negotiate and close agreements with clients and support new customers through our on-boarding process. As part of the team, you will be positioned right in the middle of the exploding data based economy and will develop and maintain a highly desired knowledge of HVR and Fivetran solutions. As part of the Sales team, you will be part of a fast paced startup environment driven to exceed performance objectives.
As an Account Executive at Fivetran, you will:
- Drive consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Collaborate with channel partners and develop superior solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Determine customer requirements and present appropriate solutions.
- Effectively communicate through excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop and close New Business
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement
- Experience collaborating and developing channel partners relationships with successful revenue generation
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive attitude.
- (Highly Regarded) Experience Selling in or too SAP Customers
- A passion for building customer relationships and closing new business opportunities.
- Confidence to close big ticket software deals ($100k to $1m ARR) to Enterprise Organizations
- You are familiar with solution based selling approach and have experience managing complex sales process.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Fluency in the following languages: German and English
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Home office setup reimbursement program for 100% remote employees
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- RSU's - every employee is granted RSU's when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.