From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) position at Fivetran is a highly strategic role that sits squarely between our Marketing and Sales go-to-market motion. The goal for SDR Organization is to respond to all inbound marketing qualified leads as quickly as possible, connect and qualify prospects, and deliver high quality meetings for our Sales team that drives pipeline to fuel the company’s growth.
As a Sales Development Representative at Fivetran, you will:
- Hit Monthly Quota for Stage 1 Opportunities
- Hit Daily/Weekly/Monthly Activity Goals
- Master the Fivetran consultative, Command of the Message, and Challenger sales process
- Understand our target audience and primary use cases
- Clearly communicate and collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams
- A track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Owns individual work output and makes contributions to achievement of team results in a well-defined area of limited scope
- Identifies issues preventing an assigned task from being accomplished. Thinks through problems and enlists support to solve
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Fluent in German and English
Perks of Working with Us:
- Market Competitive OTE, Accelerators, and uncapped commissions
- Dental, and Health Insurance Benefits
- Equity in early-stage, Series D ScaleUp
- Sales training onboarding week in remotely at our Fivetran Wins Academy to set you up for success in your role.
- A healthy work culture with excellent sales training, learning and management.
- Learning a tremendous amount about SaaS sales, and the data space
- President's club trips for top performers
- Team building events throughout the year.
- Family Leave Program
- Social/ Wellness/ Volunteer activities
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.