From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is looking for an Account Executive (German Speaking) that enjoys SaaS sales, and can picture themselves working in a fast-paced startup environment. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, love working in a collaborative team, are ambitious and hard-working we want to hear from you!
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the EMEA Sales Manager.
As an Account Executive at Fivetran you will:
- Lead virtual, and in-person Software Demonstrations of Fivetran's data integration ELT product, and help prospects throughout the entirety of the sales cycle.
- You will qualify, discover, and follow-up on existing pipeline of opportunities.
- Benefit from Fivetran's healthy lead funnel, but also generate 30% - 40% of your funnel.
- Communicate about your pipeline forecasts and team-up with sales management on strategies for quota attainment, and over-attainment.
- Communicate cross-functionally with our support, development team, and external partners for assistance with closing deals.
- Manage complex buy processes from Strategic Accounts in the Growth segment
- Expertly handle C-Level and multi-stakeholder negotiations.
- Experience in a SaaS Sales, quota-carrying sales role, ideally in business intelligence, analytics, or data.
- Experience in Business Development - crucial for success as an AE at Fivetran.
- Fluency in the following languages: German and English
- A verifiable track record of hitting/exceeding targets for revenue attainment
- A persistent and positive attitude toward the role, following up with prospects, and tracking their progress to close.
- Experience managing all aspects of the sales process - product demonstrations, objection handling, using Salesforce,, generating quotes, negotiating contracts, and closing business.
- Possesses the right balance of self-confidence and humility to lead as an individual contributor.
- Great listener & observer, with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Customer-centric and passionate about how customers can gain value and insight from data.
- Able to convey technical principles in a very consultative and conversational way.
- Able to help consult stakeholders at all levels on the quickly changing data landscape.
- Attending customer events to build prospecting pool will be required and willingness to travel across EMEA (when travel is safe to do so again).
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Home office setup reimbursement program for 100% remote employees
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- RSU's - every employee is granted RSU's when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.