From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran are looking for a German speaking Business Development Representative to join our DACH team. As Business Development Representative (BDR) you will work closely with the DACH Account Executive, Marketing and Partner team at Fivetran to ensure EMEA develops and grows a successful outbound function in the DACH market. Your responsibilities will include social-selling, cold-calling, video prospecting as well as other creative demand generation activities to build a strong pipeline in your market.
This position is an individual contributor and will report directly to the Business Development Manager, EMEA.
As a Business Development Representative at Fivetran, you will:
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business and achieve account acquisition targets in DACH
- Prospect to companies and generate quality meetings with all levels of employees from C-Level to data analysts.
- Organize, log activity, and categorize sales lead information into Salesforce.com.
- Be able to articulate and sell Fivetran’s value to prospects and how we can aid their business insights.
- Use strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- English & German fluency is a requirement.
- Focused on developing a career in technology sales. Passion for helping companies understand meaningful solutions that will drive significant value.
- Excellent in-person, phone, written, and verbal communication skills with both internal and external clients.
- Excellent social selling skills.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Highly driven and motivated and thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
- Able to convey technical principles in a very consultative and conversational way.
- Comfortable with daily, weekly and monthly calls, email and meeting targets.
Perks of Working with Us:
- Health and Dental Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance and Income protection and Retirement savings plan
- Equity in early-stage, Series D Scale-up
- A healthy work culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Family Leave Program
- Company happy hours and virtual Team building events
- Social/ Wellness/ Volunteer activities
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.