Fivetran is looking for a seasoned Recruiting Operations Specialist to join our global Recruiting Operations team. At Fivetran, we use data to influence decision-making, and we’re looking for an innovative and data-driven Recruiting Operations professional who will streamline our Recruiting processes, remove operational roadblocks, and identify and promote strategies and behaviors that bring us the highest quality candidates. Recruiting Operations is the foundation of the Recruiting team, responsible for all things related to tools, process, documentation and training that will support and empower the Recruiting team to do their best work.
This person is passionate about recruiting and will leverage strategic and operational abilities to develop, implement, and drive programs to ensure that we hire top talent to join Fivetran.
As a Recruiting Operations Specialist at Fivetran, you will:
- Evolutionize, maintain, and own the Recruiting Team’s applicant tracking system, and empower the team to do their best work
- Provide training and change management to the Recruiting team, hiring managers, and stakeholders, and serve as the main point of contact for the Recruiting team by assisting in technical inquiries or troubleshooting needs
- Closely partner with the People Ops Systems team to assist in the development, integration, and implementation of tools.
- Lead the partnerships with our Recruiting vendors to ensure compliance and documentation, and drive increase in efficiency and experience of Fivetran’s recruiting efforts
- Create a streamlined training program for our team with consistent documentation for a seamless Recruiting onboarding experience
- Contribute to a more disciplined recruiting function by developing framework and workflows for launching new initiatives, ensure the accuracy of our data, define and measure key performance metrics, and curate dashboards to help recruiting leaders interpret and draw conclusions from data
- Cultivate and refine company-wide programs and continuously look for opportunities to improve the recruiting function, with a focus on automation and scalability
- Audit hiring activity, partnerships, platforms, and systems to help ensure we’re creating an amazing candidate experience.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience working in a Recruiting or People Operations team while using Greenhouse, our ATS system, and an HRIS, and other solutions in the recruiting tech stack
- A deep desire to make the candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers’ experience simpler, more pleasant, and more productive - it’s always top of mind for you
- An analytical mindset - data and process are your friends, and you are comfortable navigating Google Sheets and Excel documents
- A passion for technology and automation - you are always exploring new systems solutions for you and your team in pursuit of increased efficiency and effectiveness
- A detail-oriented perspective - you triple-check your work before shipping and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in change management and process implementation preferred
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills (Please add "#FIVETRAN" to the top right corner of your resume)
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs