Want to have an impact at one of the fastest-growing unicorn companies in the Bay Area? Come lead the Go-To-Market Recruiting team at Fivetran! Fivetran was recently named to the Cloud 100 list as one of the hottest cloud software companies today. As the leader of our GTM Recruiting team, you will play a meaningful role in evolving what recruiting means at Fivetran by helping craf scalable processes to help our hardworking team of Recruiters optimally support hyper-growth. You will have the opportunity to lead a high-performing team and set the strategy to make us better. You’ll also cultivate an encouraging environment complete with continuous learning and improvement in a uniquely Fivetran (growth-minded) manner. This role requires regular office attendance in either our Denver, CO or Oakland, CA offices, with flexibility to work from home some days of the week.
As the Head of Go-To-Market Recruiting, You Will:
- Be a strategic leader who can influence on an executive level. You’ll build relationships across the business and build hiring strategies unique to each department.
- Be an advocate of DEI and bring thoughtful strategies towards building an inclusive environment while diversifying our candidate pool.
- Collaborate with finance and workforce planning teams on the best strategies for rapid hiring while considering the nuances of technical business partners worldwide.
- Mentor and develop others via coaching through all stages of the hiring process such as hiring manager intake calibration, candidate qualification, debrief decisions, candidate offer generation, and closing.
- Partner with HRBPs and the People team to build and operationalize processes involving internal transfers, referral programs, relocation, compensation and immigration support.
- Use data to evaluate and drive team performance as we tackle our aggressive hiring goals
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape and share findings with the broader Recruiting team
- Continue building on our existing process and infrastructure to ensure consistency and clarity as we expand globally
- Help build a welcoming employer brand, promoting our employer value proposition and growing brand awareness
What you'll bring to the table:
- Experience leading a Recruiting team of at least 5-7 people, with a history of achieving results by encouraging the team and crafting high-levels of accountability
- You've directly led a team of Recruiters through hyper growth mode, taking your company from a handful of people to hundreds (or something similar) in the blink of an eye. You know how to scale and grow as the company grows
- You have experience partnering with Hiring Managers in departments such as Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, HR and more
- Strong time management, organizational and communication skills
- Strategies for coaching your team in sourcing, interviewing and retaining diverse and underrepresented talent
- A passion for developing meaningful KPIs and metrics that will support talent acquisition principles and business needs
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to provide clarity on recruiting vision, strategy, and status to key partners including Leadership Team, Hiring Managers, and Fivetran as a whole
- An understanding of the importance of data and how to use it to evaluate the health of a recruiting process; you persistently use it to uncover business insights and drive decision-making
- A people-focused mentality and passion for crafting an astonishing candidate experience with the ability to balance the needs of the recruiting team with those of the business.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs