Fivetran is looking for an ambitious and exciting administrative professional to support our Co-Founder/COO and Senior Director of Strategy and Operations as an Executive Assistant. The mission of the role is to optimize the working time of these two executives, through impeccable admin support, calendar, priority and project management.
As an Executive Assistant at Fivetran, you will support our COO and Sr. Dir of Strategy & Operations in the following areas:
- Calendars - keeping them tidy, free of conflicts. Quickly fielding and routing inbound requests in alignment with executive priorities and adjusting them as needed to handle any rapidly changing realities.
- Travel Bookings - Complete and adjust bookings for domestic and international travel
- Expenses - Complete monthly expense reports via Expensify and Airbase
- Questions - Field incoming from the org with enthusiasm, attracting DMs to you and away from your execs
- Meal & restaurant management - Ordering food or booking reservations at restaurants
- Inboxes - Purge junk mail and draft basic responses where appropriate for both email inboxes by 8am daily
- Meeting Support - Setup, take notes and summarize meetings as needed. Create prep materials and calls as needed to ensure execs are ready to rock their meetings.
- Document Creation and Maintenance - Draft, proofread, and improve visuals for documents and documentation as needed.
- Task Management - Use Height to communicate updates to your execs and ask/answer questions
- Ad Hoc Requests - Complete additional administrative tasks as needed - common requests include document retrieval and one off meeting set ups
- Organize Team Events and Gifts to influence team culture
- Keep an eye out for organizational health and surface any found issues to leaders
- Light Personal Assistance Tasks - Ad hoc tasks like setting up docusigns for real estate transactions or paying one off bills
- Team Standup Agendas - Provide content and facilitation backup for Denver office wide Monday check in
- Collaborate with Executive Operations Program Manager in the following areas:
- Information Sharing - Meet weekly with the EOPM to provide update on COO and S&O Director’s priorities
- Calendars - Work with EOPM to ensure execs calendars align with Annual and Quarterly EO cadences.
- Event Support - Work alongside EOPM onsite to produce ELT and Strategic events quarterly
What You'll Bring To the Table:
- You’re an expert in supporting multiple high level executives at the same time and can balance priorities
- A passion and drive to build on your long-term career as an Executive Assistant
- You revel in both making an impeccable plan, and rolling up your sleeves to get the job done however scrappy
- You embody the "one team, one dream" value at Fivetran, acting as a team player through and through while loving your work
- Savvy communication skills with the ability to set strong boundaries to protect executive time
- You are confident in disambiguating environments.
- Comfortability and competence interfacing with any level of teammate at any organization
- You understand and deploy soft influence and people enjoy working with and for you
- You are a great listener
You Should Be Comfortable With:
- Slack, GSuite, Task Management (Height) and Documentation management (Slab)
- Fast growing team with lots of new people to meet and continual learning
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback
- High standards for execution
Nice to Haves:
- Notary Public Commission
- Visual Design understanding - ability to make documents “pretty”
- Experience building and nurturing large personal networks
- Hiring Support for COO and Sr. Dir of Strategy & Operations
- Job Descriptions and Interview Loops - You're skilled in writing job descriptions and recruiting others to participate in interview loops as needed
- Process Acceleration - Keep Execs up to date with their feedback in Greenhouse (our interview applicant tracking system) and keep communications tight between Recruiter and Executives
- Culture Add Interviews - Pitch in by evaluating candidates in culture add or peer interviews where appropriate
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs