As a Principal Marketing Operations Manager at Fivetran, you will serve as a strategic, collaborative, and cross-functional partner and leader in helping Fivetran exceed our revenue growth targets. You’ll accomplish this by working with Marketing leaders to understand where Fivetran is going, determine what the Marketing Team’s strategy will be to get there, and drive the operational strategy to make it all possible. This is an opportunity to work closely with the leadership team, gain a broad perspective, and make an impact in a fast-growth company. The ideal candidate is passionate about the building of systems and excited about bringing new frameworks that allow us to operate more effectively and efficiently to serve our customers better. Your insights will contribute to optimizing pipeline development and return on marketing spend. You will own the development and delivery of the global marketing operations strategy within the business. You will be a critical member of both the Marketing and Revenue Operations teams, helping to drive the strategy and optimization of all programs in a data-driven and results-oriented environment. This is a high visibility role within the organization with an incredible opportunity to drive impact and value quickly.
As a (role) at Fivetran, you will:
- Planning & Strategy. Lead and own the marketing operations strategy and subsequent roadmap by tying to our commercial objectives and strategic marketing goals
- MarTech Stack & Processes.. Own the MarTech stack and drive the evaluation, strategic implementation, and maintenance of tools and technologies to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and scale. Create and continuously document strategic, process-driven standard operating procedures
- Data Integrity. Manage and grow marketing databases that power analytics, audience targeting, and personalization while putting stewardship of our users' data first
- Lead Management. Build and implement models and process for passing leads and accounts to our sales representatives
- Marketing Automation. Own the systems and processes for marketing automation and demand generation campaign management, lead routing, and data integration
- Testing. Drive methodical testing initiatives to improve marketing execution and performance
- Analytics and Reporting. Work with cross-organization teams to develop and refine business analytics and build visibility into performance across all parts of the demand generation engine
- People Leadership. Create a vision and lead the effort across Revenue Operations and Marketing to evolve our capabilities in a way that fuels agility, creativity, and impact on our audience and the business. Over time, build a team that is passionate and collaborates across both teams to execute the vision.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of SaaS B2B marketing operations experience at a fast-growing start/scale-up
- Passionate about using data to answer critical business questions and drive decision making
- Experience with a variety of marketing and CRM technologies from both a strategic and execution perspective (Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Segment, Terminus, Metadata.io, LeanData, Drift, Uberflip, etc.)
- Experience building out or leveraging a multi-touch attribution model using a tool like Bizible
- Mastery of advanced concepts around campaign orchestration, lead scoring, nurturing, and other marketing automation campaign capabilities
- Experience implementing ABM technologies and facilitating successful ABM demand generation strategies
- Comfortable taking ambiguous requirements and shaping them into solutions using independent thinking and sound judgment in a fast-paced environment
- Excels at direction-setting, consensus-building, escalation management and communication in a dynamic, collaborative culture
- Close attention to detail and diligent review habits
- Proven ability to build a marketing operations team around a vision that drives business results through internal collaboration and cross-functional engagement on a global scale
- 1+ years of people-management experience or the desire/initiative to be coached up into a people-management role in the future.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs